Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
Any topic related to law.
PBS JOURNAL Publishing Policy & Ethics:
All authors must adhere to the below guidelines before submitting paper for review.
1. Originality: PBS Journal adheres Zero percent plagiarism policy. Submitted paper must be 100% original. If you are referring to any other paper, you should have proper permission to use their research and proper reference/citation should be given in paper.
2. Research Work: As we say research work, we mean your paper should be proper research, new innovation or further research work.
● The maximum limit for the article is 3000 words limit not exceeding and minimum is 1500 words.
● Footnotes and Citations must comply with either, Bluebook 19th Edition or Bluebook 20th Edition. Non-Compliance with this clause will subject the paper to rejection.
● Please do not include a table of contents or numbered paragraphs.
● The paper should contain the author’s name and college.
● Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract (Word limit not exceeding – 300 words) explaining the aims and object of the paper.
● The paper must not be biased and must preferably be neutral in nature.
● The paper submitted will be modified according to the Grammatical Rules of the Indian English Language.
● The editorial format of the manuscripts that the Font of the paper must be in ‘Times New Roman’, size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5, and for the Footnotes, font ‘Times New Roman’, Size 10, with line spacing 1.0.
PBS Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
• Short Articles: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
• Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
• Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
• Case Comments: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
• Research Papers: (2500-8,000 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be upto 300 words only.
All the submission submitted for the publication to PBS Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
[Note: PBS Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Paper Submission’ along with declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously and unpublished work of the author.
For Queries Contact:
● Yasheshwini Sharma – +91 9958349040
● Nischal Tripathi – +91 8527757231