Call for Papers on Contemporary Issues on any Field of Law
About the Organisers
Pro Bono Solicitors (PBS) is a platform with multifarious services and opportunities, which caters to plethora of exigencies. This invaluable platform for founded by Mr. Divanshu Kashyap with an idea to serve for benefaction of the people in need without any selfish objectives. The vast networking and multitude opportunities are the linchpin of PBS which endeavours to engage the legal fraternity together.
Our platform assures that each and every member at Pro Bono Solicitors is equipped and qualified to deliver adequate assistance and services. We, at Pro Bono Solicitors are passionate about the endeavours we promise to uphold and deliver as the members are intrinsically motivated to perform their tasks for the greater good of the society. The platform pledges to provide its participants with a large expanse of free legal information, legal services, online events and profuse opportunities to gain and inculcate legal knowledge.
Contemporary issues on any field of law.
No registration fees.
45 days from the date of registration.
- The participants should submit an abstract along with the paper.
- The abstracts must not contain the author’s name or his/her affiliation. separate cover page must be attached which must contain the details of the author including the author’s name, affiliation and contact details, E-mail Address and Contact Number.
- All manuscripts must be submitted to the email email@example.com.
- Plagiarism beyond 15% will result in rejection of the paper.
- Word limit is 2000-6000 words.
- Font type: Times New Roman.
- Font size: 12pt for sub-heads and content
- Font Size: 14pt for main-heads
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Footnote size: 10pt
- Submissions should be in MS Word.doc format, with the subject of the mail as “Submission of Blog for PBS”
- Margin: Normal
- Alignment: Justified and Centre
- References for citations: Use full IRL
- Citation Method: Blue Book
Perks and Awards
- Certificate of Merit on being selected for publication.
- Acknowledgement of the authors on our “Hall of Fame” for the best written paper.
- Top 3 read papers would get a shout-out from all the social media handles of PBS.
For further queries and assistance contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Yasheswini Sharma: +91 99583 49040
2. Khushi Sharma: +91 92059 44009