INTERNSHIPS WITH PRO BONO SOLICITORS
At Pro Bono Solicitors (PBS), we provide a work environment that enables individuals to challenge themselves every day, push the limits of excellence and optimize their potential – professionally as well as personally.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with a creative streak and passion for their subject matter. We are continuously on the lookout for innovative and self-directed professionals who seek to expand their horizons.
Internships are great opportunities to experience our work culture. More importantly, you get an opportunity to put your knowledge to work.
About the Online Internship
Pro Bono solicitors are inviting applications for internships for the month of August, 2020 – September, 2020 (Note: Dates will be allotted to the Interns on the basis of the selection process). The interns are expected to work from home and after the due course of selection they would be assigned with research work, updating National and International news, writing articles and blogs on the topics assigned.
Any student pursuing 3 year or 5 year LLB or is in their post -graduation course is eligible to apply.
Stipend – No stipend.
• Certificate of Merit to interns on successful completion of the internship term i.e., 4 weeks.
• Exceptional articles & blogs with less than 15% plagiarism will be published on the website.
• Candidates who deliver quality work during their internship may be selected as “Content Creator” or student editors for PBS Journal.
• Letter of Recommendation shall be awarded to best interns by advocate(s) or law firm(s).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can fill the Internship Application Form –
In case of queries, contact:
1. Yasheswini Sharma: +91 99583 49040
2. Khushi Sharma: +91 92059 44009