By submitting an article with PBS Journal for publication, the author agrees to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- The article should be an original work of the author and should be unpublished.
- The article should not be plagiarized beyond 15%, exceeding the limit may lead to rejection.
- The author must refrain from using severe conflicting opinions and must not defame any person in the article.
- The article must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The vested rights of publication lie with Pro Bono Solicitors, however the moral rights belong to the author.
- All the references must be hyperlinked and the author must adhere to bluebook citations.
- The final discretion lies with Pro Bono Solicitors, the editorial board may take up to 48 to 72 hours for confirmation. Depending on the decision, the author may seek for publication elsewhere.
- For Single Authorship – Free for Indian Authors.
- For Co-Authorship – Free for Indian Authors.
- For Co-Authorship (up-to 3 or more Authors submitting a single work): Free for Indian Authors.
Frequency of Publication: Annual (Online)