National Online Constitution Law Quiz Competition on 72nd Republic Day – January 26, 2021 (Tuesday)
About Pro Bono Solicitors
Pro Bono Solicitors (PBS) is a platform with multifarious services and opportunities, which caters to a plethora of exigencies. Incorporated in the year 2020, such a constructive and invaluable platform was established by Mr. Divanshu Kashyap with the idea of contributing his selfless services for the benefaction of everyone. The vast networking and multitude of opportunities are a linchpin of PBS which endeavors to engage the legal fraternity together.
Our platform assures that each and every member at Pro Bono Solicitors is equipped and qualified to deliver adequate assistance & services. We at Pro Bono Solicitors are passionate about the endeavors we promise to uphold and deliver as the members are intrinsically motivated to perform their tasks for the greater good of society. The platform pledges to provide its participants with a large expanse of free legal information, legal services, online events, and profuse opportunities to gain and inculcate legal knowledge.
About the National Online Quiz Competition
Republic Day is celebrated every year on January 26 to commemorate the Constitution of India, which officially came into force in 1950. The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution in the world. The day is celebrated across the country with great pomp. We at Pro Bono Solicitors are also organizing its Second Online National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law in order to celebrate the spirit of 72nd Republic Day i.e., on January 26, 2021 (Tuesday).
Pro Bono Solicitors looks forward to participation from school students, law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the quiz.
Venue – Online.
- The quiz competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz shall consist of Constitutional law questions including important/landmark judgments.
- It shall consist of 50 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the quiz is 20 minutes.
- Every question carries 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
Rs. 50/- per participant.
- The payment for the quiz competition can be done by using Google Pay/Paytm (Bank Only) at 9971753420
- The payment for the quiz competition can also be done by using UPI at UPI ID: 9971753420@PAYTM
Interested candidates can fill the registration form –
- Last date for registration: January 26, 2021 till (Time: 11:59 AM) (Tuesday).
- Competition Date: January 26, 2021 (Tuesday).
- The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose, the official Instagram handle of Pro Bono Solicitors, and the official Facebook handle of Pro Bono Solicitors.
- Pro Bono Solicitors will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- Participation certificates will be provided to every participant.
- 1st will be awarded Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication in PBS Journal.
- 2nd will be awarded Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication in PBS Journal.
- 3rd will be awarded Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication in PBS Journal.
- The next 10 following best candidates will be awarded Certificate of Merit + Free Blog Publication for One Month.
For Queries Contact:
- Ananya – +91 9643052887
- Dhruv – +91 9643082877
Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CmJUu3IuwJ3EzWHnxk1oZN
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/QowZFRm09wE7dLTR5aIl1g
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pro-bono-solicitor